-- William Gibson, All Tomorrow's Parties
I know I'm drunk because:
- I remember which way the key turns in the gate, so I get it on the first try.
- I can type my ssh keyphrases.
- Eric Gallo is telling me we should be good friends but not that kind of good friends.
- There are hot girls around, and them telling stories involving their boyfriends penis -- who is sitting next to them -- and puke-covered hair is not detrimental to their overall hotness.
- I am blogging about being drunk.
Yay for new people to be an ass around! Though as I said, we like to send Gallo in as sort of a shock trooper. He goes in, softens everyone up, then we hurtle in in all our drunk-ass stupid fucker glory, and nothing we do is worse than his typical "I can totally kill two more pitchers" behavior. Much less-than-three, bitches.
A big eff you to all you hatahs.
O'Donnell: Your software is not going to be finished tonight, but it's your own damn fault this year!
evan is asleep (and snoring) on the kitchen floor!Posted by: maggie at August 4, 2005 2:24 AM
I woke up in my bed - puke free.
How the fuck did THAT happen?
Magicks, obviously.Posted by: bda at August 4, 2005 11:41 AM
I long for beer o'clock.Posted by: Daniel at August 4, 2005 3:44 PM
Gin o'clock is way better.Posted by: bda at August 5, 2005 9:09 AM
wait, those are two different times?
I guess I missed that part.
It's all based on your time zone. Rum o'clock is right before I start work.Posted by: Daniel at August 10, 2005 1:28 PM