"That which is overdesigned, too highly specific, anticipates outcome; the anticipation of outcome guarantees, if not failure, the absence of grace."
-- William Gibson, All Tomorrow's Parties
"See the sun set in the hand of the man."

Went and saw Constantine the other night with Adam, Sophy and Eric C. Pretty awesome movie, overall. Felt a little long. There were a few things that were just stupid, and could definitely have been done without (or simply done a little differently and been okay). It actually made me interested in reading the comics, which Hellboy didn't managed to do. Perhaps.

Eric managed to sleep through at least 90% of the movie. The other 10% were when Sophy's elbow jabs managed to wake him up. Expensive nap. :)

Drexel has been interesting, though somewhat meh, mostly due to the environmental issue of it being 80 all the time because no one will fix the heat in the basement.

It was 25 and snowing out today, and I was sitting in my cube sweating. Needless to say I'm not getting much code written, which is pretty much my primary task at the moment.

Drexel cancelled evening classes today and closed at 1530. Should open tomorrow at 1000, though the snow doesn't really show much sign of letting up.

Pete is still in Hawaii, no doubt caked in SPF45 and lounging on the beach watching the hot Hawiian girls and fat Continental tourists cavort.. Bastard.

I should probably go battle the monster that's lodged itself in the sink before he gets back. Hmmm.

February 24, 2005 10:12 PM
Comments

I'll thank you not to make fun of my recent bout of narcolepsy!

Posted by: Eric C at February 25, 2005 10:12 AM

Fair game as far as I'm concerned. :P

Posted by: bda at February 25, 2005 10:44 AM
Post a comment









Remember personal info?